(as of Sep 24,2022 22:48:25 UTC – Details)
Organic Verdana is brought to you by Deepthi Organics. At Organic Verdana, we care about you and the products you use in your daily routine. That’s why we search all over the world for the best natural and organic oils. While we work hard to make sure that our products are safe and work for you, we also use earth-friendly processes to produce them. We believe that luxury can be green and green can be luxury. When you use Verdana products, you can trust that you won’t spend a fortune for high quality.
• Our coconut oil is cold pressed. That means we don’t use heat or chemicals so the oil retains its natural healing properties. We made sure that our oil is vegan, free of GMOs, and USDA NOP certified organic. Many products claim to use fresh coconuts in their oil but often use dry copra instead. We use fresh, white meat from real coconuts.
• Verdana coconut oil is food grade so you can use it as a cooking oil or as a spread. It’s a much healthier alternative to other oils, like vegetable oil, because almost 87% of it is saturated fat. In high heats, saturated fats retain their structure, so coconut oil is ideal for cooking and baking
• Coconut oil is also rich with medium-chain triglycerides, which are fatty acids. The body can quickly absorb these fatty acids and can increase the amount of calories you can burn. Coconut oil also works wonders for the skin. It provides an insane moisture so you can use it as a dry skin treatment. It helps treat issues like irritation from skin problems.
• You can use it in your hair like a mask. Rub coconut oil into your scalp and pull it all the way down to the ends to eliminate frizzy and brittle hair.
• Try rubbing some coconut oil on your face to remove your makeup and wipe it off with a warm washcloth.
Pure, cold pressed, virgin Coconut oil is a multi-function wonder.JUST DAYS FROM TREE TO BOTTLE: The Verdana EVO Coconut oil has been made by cold-pressing the fresh white coconut kernel meat. Most other products in the market are either from dried coconut kernel either by solvent extraction or by expeller pressing that involves heat. It only takes a few days from the tree to the bottle! What you get is 100% Cocos Nucifera oil that is USDA NOP certified organic, vegan, and free of GMOs.
COCONUT OIL FOR COOKING: The Verdana unrefined organic coconut oil is great for healthy cooking. Coconut oil has very high saturated fat levels. Almost 87% of its fat is saturated, which means it’s good for high-heat cooking, including frying. The saturated fat in unrefined coconut oil retains its structure even in high temperatures.
QUICK ENERGY: Coconut oil is rich with medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs are fatty acids that the body absorbs quickly and can increase the amount of calories you can burn. e hunger that leads to spontaneous calorie intake.
NATURAL MOISTURIZER: Are you sick of dry, cracked heels and elbows? Is your hair brittle and frizzy? Coconut oil makes a great hair mask. You can even use it as a skin or face oil. Coconut oil can even relieve irritation from skin problems.
NATURAL MAKEUP REMOVER: Our pure organic coconut oil is a natural way to remove your makeup every day. Avoid extra dry skin that comes from some makeup removers. Rub a small amount of coconut oil on the areas that have makeup and gently wipe off the oil with a warm washcloth.