(as of Oct 13,2018 22:37:02 UTC – Details)
Thanks to Dr. Phoenyx Austin, M.D., fitness specialist and natural hair guru, we now have a fabulous book that explains how to grow and maintain healthy and longer afro-textured hair. And with a head of gorgeous natural hair herself, Dr. Phoenyx proves that she’s not only talking the talk, she’s walking the walk!
In this book, you will learn:
* How afro-textured hair grows and why it’s unique from other hair types
* How to stop hair breakage and hair loss that plagues many women with afro-textured hair
* How to best use nutrition and other health-based principles to maximize hair growth potential
* How to develop a life-long and flexible hair regimen based in holistic hair care
* How to leverage the power of Ayurveda, an ancient form of alternative medicine that has helped women grow beautiful hair for thousands of years
In truth, If You Love It, It Will Grow is more than a book, it’s a philosophy! There is a great interconnectedness between how women feel about their hair and how they feel about themselves. Growing healthy, longer and beautiful natural hair is absolutely within your reach. It’s all about giving your hair what it needs- that extra bit of TLC. If You Love It, It Will Grow!
Praise for Dr. Phoenyx Austin
“If You Love It, It Will Grow isn’t simply a clever title…it’s the truth! I hope that you enjoy If You Love It, It Will Grow as much as I have and that Dr. Phoenyx’s expert advice is as good to your afro-textured hair as it has been to mine!” – Jamilah Lemieux. Editor, EBONY.com