Hi everyone. This is an updated video on how I stretch my natural hair with thread from root to tip without the use of heat. I secure the ends differently now because this method just makes it easier to keep the ends straight and I also don’t have to tie any knots on my hair. This method protects your ends and the products are great for hydrating and softening natural hair. I use African hair threading to stretch my natural hair when I want it to look blow dried. It won’t get 4c natural hair bone straight like a flat iron, but it also doesn’t feel as dry as it does with a blowout or flat ironing because of the products used and the absence of heat. If you’re a 4c natural hair chick, this might help with your natural hair journey.
I did a charcoal mask the night before and still had some residue, so please excuse the blackness on my hands and in my nails.
Old video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHSx7OnSQ4
1. Weave Thread: http://go.magik.ly/ml/3sdl/
This is the best brand I’ve used
2. Entwine Coture Butter Creme Hydrator: http://bit.ly/2k13PXP
3. Entwine Coture Argan Oil: http://bit.ly/2kgvCkv
4. Latch hook or fusion hook: http://go.magik.ly/ml/398d/
5. Scissors or hair thinners / shapers
You don’t have to use the products that I used, just make sure you moisturize and seal.
WATCH THESE VIDEOS
1. Feed in stitch braids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRaA-LmAGkI
2. Full Wig With Bangs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dWB-1vfauk
3. 3 Kinky Hairstyles With Clip-Ins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-q5Xh2pVuk
4. Curl Your Hair With Thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oGMMDvc-XU
5. Individual Crochet Box Braids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve-aRPgjE3g
CONNECT WITH ME
FTC: This is NOT a sponsored video.