(as of Jan 25,2019 00:31:43 UTC – Details)
Are you looking for a dependable set of deerfoot stippler brushes to create textures and other effects?
See the images above and notice the EXCEPTIONAL quality of our AIT Art natural stippler brushes.
- Each brush features secure seamless nickel ferrules that resist rust and won’t shed.
- Short birch wood handles, made from sustainable resources, for perfect comfort and control while painting.
- Natural bristles, shaped to create texture effects, or use for drybrush techniques, stippling, pouncing, and scumbling.
- Handmade in USA with quality globally-sourced materials.
- Easy cleaning instructions included for longer lasting bristles.
- ALL your vital sizes:
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Risk-free purchase. No questions asked for 1 year!
Simply click ADD TO CART now and order yours today!
Deerfoot natural bristle brushes with an angled tip and a slanted flat top.
Perfect for creating fur, foliage, trees, grass, or clouds. Great for stippling and scumbling.
Five different sizes for all your needs: #2, #4, #6, #8, #10.
Handmade in USA with rust-proof seamless nickel ferrules and triple lacquered short birch wood handles.
Satisfaction guaranteed; risk free purchase; no questions asked up to 1 year!