I hope you found this video helpful. These are all my secrets of how I grew out my natural hair color. I have completely virgin hair now!
Take and Leave steps. This is your process! But i did want to share my tips!
1. Shampoos with harsh chemicals (sulfates, parabens)
2. Product (dyes, hairsprays, gels, mousses)
3. Hard Plastic Bristled Brushes
4. Layers *Optional if hair looks really thin
5. Tap Water Showerhead
1. Shampoos without sulfates and paragons (Macadamia Products are my favorite)
2. Fun hair cuts and beauty tools (curling irons and straighteners)
3. Wet Brush and Wooden Bristled Brush
4. One Length Haircut
5. Filtered showerhead
You are fearfully and wonderfully made by God with purpose. It’s ok to have dyed and damaged hair. You are still beautiful. Focus on your heart and don’t get too worried about your hair.
I hope this helps!
Hair Growth Post
MY FIRST VIDEO
SONG DREAM CATCHER BY NICHOLIA FROM SOUND CLOUD